NEWS TOP NFT GAMES & CRYPTO AIRDROP
TOP NFT GAMES è dedicato a diffondere la voce su entusiasmanti progetti NFT! ALERT!! Nuova sezione NFT Free Mint
News NFT & Games Blockchain
Airdrop Crypto News & Academy
NFT Key Terminology News Top NFT Games & NFT Airdrops
News Top NFT Games & NFT Airdrops
- Blockchain : A type of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT ) where transactions are recorded with cryptographic signatures
- Cryptoasset : cryptographically protected digital representation ( through cryptography ) of a value or contractual rights that uses some type of DLT and can be transferred, stored or exchanged electronically.
- Cryptocurrency : An example of a cryptoasset , for example Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bnb, Solana, Matic, Wax, Polygon etc.
- DLT – A distributed digital database that records transactions that are authenticated and verified across multiple systems ( a peer-to-peer network ).
- Minted : the process in which an NFT is created specific features are encoded and incorporated into the NFT .
- Node : participation of the computer in the operation of a DLT agreement .
- Non-fungible : unique and not interchangeable.
- MetaMask is a mobile and desktop crypto wallet that allows users to store, transfer and trade digital assets.
- Game blockhain : (also known as NFT game or crypto game ) is a video game that includes elements that use crypto -based blockchain technologies . The blockchain elements in these games are often based on the use of cryptocurrencies or non-fungible tokens ( NFTs ) that players can buy, sell or trade with other players.
- Free-to-play : possibility that offers players to play without investing and offers the possibility of having an economic return by playing. Example of popular games from 2021/2022 Gods Unchained, Alien Wordls, Planet Quest, The Sandbox, Mir4, Blankos block party etc.
- Play-to-earn : allow players to farm or collect cryptocurrencies and NFTs , which can be sold on the market. By playing regularly, each player can earn multiple items or tokens to sell and thus generate income. However, this activity involves risks, because in general it is necessary to invest some capital to buy the characters and objects to be used to play.
- Airdrop: an airdrop, in the cryptocurrency industry, is a marketing activity adopted by crypto issuing organizations to promote their crypto project and token. Airdrop consists of the free distribution of a native cryptocurrency to the wallets of current or potential users.