Web3 Trends this platform is exclusively focused on the world of web3!
Don't miss the latest Airdrop go here Airdrop&NFT
Explore the latest blockchains for potential Airdrops, go here Blockchain
Try new earning opportunities with Ambassador web3 programs, go here Ambassador Web3
Join my community on Medium!
Ascenders Event Blockchain Avalanche
Ascenders Event combines a storyline-based open world with a fully decentralized, player-driven crypto economy to offer a completely new ARPG experience. Built on the Avalanche network, Ascenders features a dual token economy and player-created NFTs, and is one of the first major games to leverage the power and flexibility of AVAX subnets.
The Ascenders ecosystem is complex, with many opportunities for trade, cooperation and competition. Players drive an emerging economy: they create all NFT items, build cities on NFT lands, and join together to create powerful guilds. There are a variety of “play and earn” roles in which a player can specialize, each with its own resources, challenges, and economic circuits. Player decisions can make permanent changes to the world itself.
As a first step toward this ecosystem, Ascenders will first release the AGC governance token. This token can be staked for rewards, provides Ascenders DAO membership, unlocks bonus rewards and special VIP events while the game is in development, and can also be used in-game. AGC stakers also receive in-game rewards!
Ascenders Event Gameplay
The game’s story takes the player through a vast contiguous outdoor world and a series of increasingly challenging dungeons. The gameplay is both Single Player and PvEvP.
Players can challenge deep dungeons for rewards, which can also be used to mint NFT items. Some dungeons serve as periodic tournaments, allowing players to compete in PvEvP leaderboards for rare and valuable resources. Special “Battle for Land” dungeon tournaments award plots of land to winners.
The overworld contains many different terrains, each with its own challenges, enemies and resources. Players explore the overworld for story and resources, which can be used to coin NFT items. Bounded areas of the overworld are NFT owned, which provide resources and allow landowners to construct buildings that other players can see/use.
Owners of land plots collect passive income from resources. They can also erect buildings on flat building space; building structures greatly increase the productivity of land plots. The larger the land plot, usually the more building space is available.
However, the number of buildings is limited by the limited amount of buildable space, and upgrading a building often increases its footprint, taking up even more space. Landowners need to observe the market and carefully plan what to build/upgrade:
- Customizable houses in which to relax and show off their prized possessions.
- Weapons and armor smithies where players can use resources to mint items.
- Silos and refineries to improve the resource production of a plot of land.
- Player-run stores that serve as local markets.
- Hospitals, temples and fast travel portals that provide in-game services.
- Guildhall guilds with their own local rules and economies.
Ascenders Double token economy
Ascenders is built on an Avax subnet, a highly scalable system that creates new, separate but connected chain instances that enable functionality similar to an L2 blockchain. As a result, third-party builders can create any existing DeFi protocol in the Ascenders ecosystem.
- Govern the game through the AGC governance token.
- Creates exchangeable NFT items, such as swords or armor created by players.
- Exchanges markets for NFT items and resources.
- Exchanges in-game resources through a DEX. Players can provide liquidity using collected resources.
- Create in-game banks to store in-game resources.
- Create player-created and player-controlled guilds, each with its own treasures, inventories, markets, and social functions.
At the center of this ecosystem are 2 tokens: the governance token The Ascenders Governance Council (AGC) and the currency token Glow Gems (GG).