This platform is exclusively focused on the world of web3!
Don't miss the latest Airdrop go here Airdrop&NFT
Explore the latest blockchains for potential Airdrops, go here Blockchain
Join my community on Medium!
From today, also available on Google News!
FusionX Airdrop What is FusionX Finance?
FusionX Airdrop Possible Join Testnet is a decentralized exchange built on the Mantle Network, which is known for its emphasis on transparency, composability, and lightning-fast transaction speeds. As a native DEX on Mantle Network, FusionX Finance allows users to trade cryptocurrencies in a trustless and permissionless environment, meaning users have full control over their funds and can trade without relying on intermediaries. With a focus on transparency, users can see all transactions happening on the network in real-time, while composability allows developers to build custom integrations with FusionX Finance, making it a versatile and flexible platform. Additionally, the Mantle Network’s lightning-fast transaction speeds ensure that trades are executed quickly and efficiently, providing users with a seamless trading experience.
FusionX Airdrop Features that make FusionX Unique
Automated Market Maker: One of the key features of FusionX is its use of Automated Market Maker technology, which allows for a decentralised exchange where users can easily trade and exchange digital assets.
Liquidity Provider Farms: Liquidity Provider Farms on FusionX offer an exciting opportunity for crypto enthusiasts to earn substantial rewards by contributing to the platform’s liquidity. LPs not only receive platform fees but also a generous annual percentage rate on their contributions. What’s more, 75% of the swap fees generated by the platform will be given to liquidity providers, making it an attractive option for those looking to maximize their profits in the world of decentralized finance
Initial Farm Offering Launchpad: FusionX also features an Initial Farm Offering (IFO) Launchpad, offering new projects a chance to launch their tokens and raise funds while providing liquidity to the platform. This means even more opportunities for investors to get in early on promising new crypto projects, all while earning rewards through the platform’s incentivized liquidity provision.
Mantle is a technology stack for scaling Ethereum, and we strive to be EVM-compatible while doing so. Being EVM-compatible means all the contracts and tools that work on Ethereum also work with Mantle with minimal modifications. Mantle users can experiment with exciting web3 apps, and developers can deploy smart contracts in an efficient, low-fee environment.
At its core, Mantle has been built with a modular architecture that uses an optimistic rollup with an innovative data availability solution. This allows Mantle to inherit security from Ethereum AND offer cheaper and more accessible data availability.
What is incentivized testnet?
Incentivized Testnet is a way to reward the community and early users who are integral part of the protocol from the start. They are the one who brings issues, errors and improvement to the core team, to make the protocol better. The protocol which is built for the community always listens their community voices.
How can I join the testnet?
Our incentivized testnet is organized through two platforms.
1. Help FusionX to find bugs, errors and typos.
2. Suggest improvements to make it user friendly.
3. Try to break FusionX as much as you can.
4. You can write your own bot/script to stress test FusionX and Mantle Network.
How to get BIT faucet for the Mantle Testnet?
1. Add Mantle Testnet on your wallet by visiting https://chainlist.org.
2. search Mantle Testnet while keeping checkbox selected.
3. click on Connect Wallet button of Mantle Testnet.
connect wallet on chainlist.org
4. after connecting wallet click on Add to Metamask
5. Once Mantle Testnet is added on your wallet. Change the network in your metamask to Mantle Testnet.
6. Now head over to https://fusionx.finance/faucet to get following tokens in your wallet. BIT, USDC, USDT, DAI .
7. Click on Send Tweet Button which will redirect you to twitter account.
8. Once you tweeted, Click on Verify Tweet Button to enable Get Testnet Tokens Button.
9. Enter your wallet address in the textbox and click on Get Testnet Tokens.
10. Once the tokens are sent you will see the dialog about success of the faucet.
11. That’s it samurai, Now you can start testing different features of FusionX.
12. Lets Build for Better Finance.
“The information provided is for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, or a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument. All investment decisions should be based on your own evaluation of your investment needs, investment objectives, and financial situation. The value of investments may increase or decrease, and investors may not recover the full amount invested. Investments in financial instruments always involve a certain degree of risk, and investors are responsible for understanding the risks associated with the investments they make. Before making any investment, it is recommended to seek the help of a qualified and authorized financial industry professional.”
Join my community on Medium!