This platform is exclusively focused on the world of web3!
Don't miss the latest Airdrop go here Airdrop&NFT
Explore the latest blockchains for potential Airdrops, go here Blockchain
Join my community on Medium!
From today, also available on Google News!
Scroll Airdrop Possible Join Alpha Testnet
And here we are again with another testnet after ZetaChain, Suiswap, FusionX etc..
Here it’s really super simple it took me half an hour to finish everything but it could have taken me 5 minutes…yes I was kind of reading up on the Scroll ecosystem.
If you want personal advice, since unlike Zetachain it doesn’t say how often to do the operations, I suggest 1/2 times a week.
And according to this Road Map we are still on time!
Ready, start GO
Scroll Airdrop Tutorial: Eligibility for Scroll ZKP Airdrop
The Alpha Testnet consists of Ethereum’s Goerli Testnet and the Scroll Alpha test network. Goerli is an Ethereum test network with PoS-based consensus, while Scroll Alpha is a zero-knowledge rollup testnet deployed on top of the former. There are some pre-deployed demo applications: a bridge between Goerli and Scroll Alpha based on the Hop Exchange UI, a block explorer for Scroll Alpha using Blockscout, and a rollup explorer.
Here is the suggested workflow to explore the Testnet:
- Add the Alpha Testnet configurations to your wallet.
- Request test tokens in the Goerli network from any Ethereum Faucet app.
- Transfer test tokens from Goerli to Scroll Alpha through the Bridge app.
- Transfer tokens to other wallets on Scroll Alpha using your wallet.
- View the status of transactions and blocks in the Goerli & Alpha Block Explorers and the Rollup Explorer.
- Withdraw tokens from Scroll Alpha to Goerli through the Bridge app.
You already know how to do it if you are testing Zetachain but anyway I will re-post the link if you start from this article instead.
To request Goerli testnet tokens simply go to https://goerlifaucet.com/
You register to prove you are not a bot and every 24 hours you can request tokens. Easy
Deposit from Goerli to Scroll
- First, switch to the Goerli network in your wallet.
- In the bridge app, ensure that Goerli is on top and Scroll Alpha is on the bottom. You can click the “↓” button to switch the positions.
- Select the token that you want to transfer from Goerli to Scroll Alpha.
- If this is your first time transferring an ERC20 token, you need to Approve the Goerli Bridge contract to access your ERC20 token.
- Next, click the Send button to make the deposit. Your wallet will pop up a window asking for confirmation of the transfer transaction.
- Once the transfer transaction is sent and confirmed, the token will be deducted from your Goerli wallet.
Well and now in reverse after the tokens have arrived we proceed!
Withdraw from Scroll to Goerli
- switch to the Scroll L2 network in your wallet.
- the bridge app, make sure that Scroll L2 is on top, and Goerli is on the bottom. You can click the button to switch the positions.
- token (ETH) that you want to transfer from Scroll L2 to Goerli.
- this is your first time transferring an ERC20 token, you need to Approve the L2 Bridge contract to access your ERC20 token.
- click the Send button to make the withdrawal. Your wallet will pop up a window asking for confirmation of the transfer transaction.
- the transfer transaction is sent and confirmed, the token will be deducted from your Scroll L2 wallet.
- Open your wallet and switch to Scroll Alpha Testnet.
- Click the Send button in the middle and type the address you want to transfer to in the text box.
- Select the token in the Asset box and type the amount of token that you want to transfer.
- Click the Next button and then click the Confirm button to send out the transaction.
- After sending, you can find the transaction in the Activity tab in your wallet.
“The information provided is for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, or a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument. All investment decisions should be based on your own evaluation of your investment needs, investment objectives, and financial situation. The value of investments may increase or decrease, and investors may not recover the full amount invested. Investments in financial instruments always involve a certain degree of risk, and investors are responsible for understanding the risks associated with the investments they make. Before making any investment, it is recommended to seek the help of a qualified and authorized financial industry professional.”
Join my community on Medium!